Poker Indicator

brael

Re: Poker Indicator There's a cracked version of Poker Indicator available. Find out where in the Tech forum. To be honest, I tried it and didn't find it that great. I have tried Poker Indicator, Texas Calculatem, Poker Spy and Poker Pro 3, and I reckon Poker Indicator is the worst of the 4. Poker-Pro 3 is also available cracked (again - look in the Tech Forum for details). This is my favourite of the 4. It's approach is the way I think this kind of software could work (gut feel - I have no evidence). You can direct it how to deal with certain cards in certain situations and set these up in profiles. You can even say something along the lines of - "bluff with this 15% of the time". Having said that, if you follow the advice of this program, then you will lose!! (with the default profiles, again gut feel, but I think doing your own profiles would have chances). Failings of the program seem to be - it doesn't appear to track your opponents and their style, sometimes it is absolutely hopeless (i.e. telling you to fold when you can check. or I've been reraised very small amounts as people have been going all in, with large pots and decent hands, but been advised to fold as it's seen the reraise without considering the situation). You have to be suspicious of the advice you are given, and ready to question it, however I found that it has greatly improved my game as it's helped me to start thinking about the right things - just don't follow it blindly. I think it's more set up for Limit than No Limit - hence these failings (I don't play limit so cannot tell you how it performs in that). My second favourite is Poker-Spy (not aware of any cracks for this - I bought it very early in my poker days) - the real advantage of this is the way it tracks (and stores) data on your opponents. I think they have a demo version you can try. Again, they need to be treated with a certain amount of caution - sometimes I've had Poker-Spy, Calculatem and Poker Pro all running on the same game, yet the give WILDLY different odds on hands.

Re: Poker Indicator GAF, I have never used any software packages ............................ and I have to admit that i'm not even sure exactly what information they supply :o as I've never looked into it. I just tend to use my own judgement and do the ocasional calculation in my head. To be honest i'm quite happy playing unassisted, but i'm curious as to what info is actually supplyed to you?

Re: Poker Indicator I think they're great when you start out (I've only been playing poker just over 2 months!!) - as they teach you the kind of things to look for - they can't (as they are at the moment) win for you though - so you HAVE to use your own judgement. The more I play, the less I use them (and in some rooms such as Bet Fred, none of them work....) For some ideas of what they look like, have a look at www.poker-spy.com and www.calculatem.com - you have some screen images........

Re: Poker Indicator

:eek I didn't realise that that was possible ............................ seems a bit shady:spank
Which was that? None of mine do that - poker-spy records mucked hands if your opponent shows their cards - but that's only using the same information the player has........but that quote definitely looks dodgy (and from what I've seen impossible)

but I would have thought that if an opponent shows his cards' date=' then they haven't been mucked:unsure .......... they have been shown :\[/quote'] Yeah, you're right...... I'm pretty certain it doesn't do that, but will have a play/double check later.......

Re: Poker Indicator When you are playing on some sites, showing down a hand that is a loser can be mucked automatically. However the fact it got shown means it did get just that, shown, even if the user mucked it straight away. You can see what your opponent called and lost with usually by going to the hand history. these programs will just be doing that donkey work for you. Of course if you muck your hand without a showdown, noone can know what it was. Now I have to go....plane in an hr and a half! Jez

Hi all i downloaded a program called "texas holdem odds calculator" from kazaa dont know if it of any use to anybody its about a 900k file if anybody wants a copy and cant find it on kazaa i can email it pist
I think you'll find that the crack you downloaded doesn't work (I downloaded as well at one stage, but couldn't get the autoread feature to work on the cracked version) What is quite a good offer if you are interested in this is Noble Poker will give you a 1 year licence for this if you deposit $20 with them (which presumably you could withdraw straight away if you wanted). Full details of this offer are on the Calculatem web site.......