Need some advice - Partypoker

georgej

Had the worst few days of poker i have ever experienced - all tournaments. In one game i didn't win a single hand and was down to the last 6. Don't think i had a card above 8. Anyway decided to draw the line and have one last fling before calling it quits. Not been playing all that long so wasn't expecting too much especially with my recent luck. Now i need to find out some info about the tournament i will be playing in (hopefully) as i won the qualifier. Can't find any info on it at the site - can find the playersden and million dollar etc, but not this one.

Summary ---------- Played on : 21 August 2005 04:13 PM On Table : $750K Qualifier #1051989 Game Type : Texas Holdem Buy-In : $40 Fee : $4 You finished in position 1 1st place - GeorgeUK - Entry to $750K Guaranteed 2nd place - gottnutts - $22
Any help appreciated - probably can't find it cos i'm still in shock, but i'm pretty useless at MTT so am not really expecting anything. But here's hoping laugh4.gif thanks George

Re: Need some advice - Partypoker Blimey - hope i don't forget!! Thanks guys - if i win i'll be sure to mention it :rollin . As i way to wind it all up, it would be a pretty good way to go. From now on, i'm sticking strictly to freerolls - 'til my points run out. thanks again. George