Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll They't paranoid lad! Its still up here. http://www.evertonpoker.com/promotions.php and when you dble-click on Season Ticket Final on the next screen on the left it says 'Prizes will be announced after registration closes' which seems suspicious, but top right in the box above the player list is a box Tournament Info. You'll find it in there. EVERTON MATCH BALLS Can I repeat my request that anyone who wins (and doesn't want) the signed match balls please let me know as I'll be happy to take them off your hands for my sunday side(for a fee if required).:ok Thank You

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

Can I repeat my request that anyone who wins (and doesn't want) the signed match balls please let me know as I'll be happy to take them off your hands for my sunday side(for a fee if required).:ok
You can't play with signed match balls - the signatures will come off......You're better off selling it on Ebay (in mint condition) and buying a dozen unsigned match balls.......

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

You can't play with signed match balls - the signatures will come off......You're better off selling it on Ebay (in mint condition) and buying a dozen unsigned match balls.......
Match ball quality (FIFA stamped) footballs cost between £40-£60 (or even more) each. Our footy pitch is by the side of a canal, so we have to have 1 or 2 spare. Of course if any one has a coracle for sale-sorted :ok. Do people still pay good money for autographed balls? I mean no disrespect, but if it had the Treble winners, or World Cup winners, or even:notworthy Port Vale's Autoglass Trophy-winning:notworthy team I could understand. Everton are a good side mind. Couple of years time, maybe....(it's hard to type and pull my size 10's out of my gob.).

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll Hi all, So the tournys tonight. Anyone else signing up to the 'Give Mr M the season tickets if they win' petition? So far I have... LAIDBACKBLOKE FRISKYFITZ with their signatures. Anyone else gonna sign on the dotted line? Pleeeease :)

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll That software is by FAR the worst I've experienced - is it just me or is it really that bad???? Anyway - I'm going to have to seriously consider becoming an Everton fan if I win the Season Tickets