Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

GaF

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll Any1 fancy donating there chips to me in the final? I know its a bit cheeky but if your at my table and you dont even want the prize (I really do). You could just fold at the river after calling me for a bit :unsure Or is that just wrong cos it is cheating

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

Any1 fancy donating there chips to me in the final? I know its a bit cheeky but if your at my table and you dont even want the prize (I really do). You could just fold at the river after calling me for a bit :unsure Or is that just wrong cos it is cheating
Hmmmm...sorry m8 - I'd rather go for it....but what I will say is that if I win, for any games I don't go to, or that close friends don't want to go to, I'll let you and your bruv have the season tickets (which will leave most of them for you.....)

Fair dos got a fancy, nice offer from you anyway :ok If you beat me heads up i will be SERIOUSLY pissed off though! :@ :lol
:lol :lol :lol sounds like a challenge :D you should get your brother to enter tommorrow............. the chances are there will be less than 10 entrants .................. there were 12 tonight and 10 of them don't need to play again :lol ........... so he would get in no problem :ok

LOL! Am I right? Is it part of theSporting Odds/Litttlewoods Poker/Betandwin/other network?
I don't actually know :o but i don't have an account with any of them and haven't played with that software before so i'd guess that it is that network:unsure

If you beat me heads up i will be SERIOUSLY pissed off though! :@ :lol
That sounds like a definite challege....lol - Just make sure you get to the last 2 to give me that chance ;) Without PL, there were only 8 there tonight - so they ARE going to really struggle to get 10 qualifiers a night. Not only that, but it'll make the standard in the final considerable lower as well (he says hopefully!!!)........

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll :clap:clap:clapWELL PLAYED ALL:clap:clap:clap I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow. But although I'd like the season ticket, what I really need are balls....matchballs that is. If they're matchball standard I'd be happy to come to some arrangement for 3 of them. I bought the balls for my local side and they're a pile of poo, so any help.

Can't see this tourny on Sportingodds. :( Where is it?
No - It's exclusive to EvertonPoker. It's the same software as sporting odds. Hmmm...maybe it'll be in their program at the next home game - so they would get a couple of entrants from that on top.......;)

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll Hmmm....the one player who missed out tonight - UnderPar.......didn't he miss out last night as well? Lol - I reckon he'll get in tomorrow thoug (with 10 or fewer players.....)

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll lol - just TWO entrants tonight......... so the final will be 8 short...... wonder if anyone will turn up tomorrow...... Come on everyone - sign up tomorrow - for almost certain qualification without turning up - even if you only do it to give your chips to Mr M.........