Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

GaF

PL Qualifiers JamieBhoy (greentoffy) FriskyFitz (FriskyFitz) CJB (Colbro) Sheedy Freekick (sheedy_fk) Mrs V (Histart) Valiant23 (pl-V23) Mr M's Dad (cahill1945) mrmuzeman (mrmuzeman) laidbackbloke (laidback2) Mr Intensity (Mr_G) GaF (pl-GaF) RunDMCvPatNevin (Spazzman) Had an email through about the launch of Everton Poker (www.evertonpoker.com) - imagine this is one that Everton fans won't want to miss.......... Unfortunately, I haven't managed to work out which network they use, but fear it is tribeca (i.e. Blue Square, Golden Palace etc.......) - however it's up to you to make your own choice........ Everton Season Ticket Freeroll Win a pair of season tickets by playing in our free to enter tournaments on Everton Poker running from the 22nd August untill the 4th September.

First Prize:A pair of season tickets. See every home Premiership game at Goodison Park.
2nd - 10thAn Everton home shirt signed by the first team squad.
11th - 20thA match ball signed by the first team squad.
How to Win Commencing on Monday 22nd August and continuing every night untill Saturday 3rd September there will be a Season Ticket qualifying tournament at 8:30pm UK time. These tournaments will be absolutely free to enter and the top 10 finishers each night will qualify for the grand final on Sunday September 4th at 8:30pm UK time where one lucky winner will walk away with a pair of season tickets in plenty of time for the Toffee’s 2nd home game against Portsmouth the following Saturday.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll This will be dead if anyone is interested - after 40 mins of registration (1 hr 20 mins till start), there are only 9 entrants - top 10 qualify for final.......... Anyone for some Everton memorabilia? Perhaps if they opened it to Stafford Rangers Fans, they could double the entrants ;

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll

If i actually won the season tickets they wouldn't be any good to me :lol
Oh I'd make some of the bigger games I'm sure, and share them with mates for the others..... I've been to about 40 league grounds (mainly in the late 80s and early 90s - so not many of the new ones) - but goodison is one I've never made.......

Re: Everton Fans - Goodison Season Ticket Freeroll Mr I .................. im begining to see why you have previously mentioned managing to piss off whole tables :lol ............................ saying calm down...... calm down .............every few minutes to a bunch of scousers:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Mr I .................. im begining to see why you have previously mentioned managing to piss off whole tables :lol ............................ saying calm down...... calm down .............every few minutes to a bunch of scousers:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Oh I'd make some of the bigger games I'm sure, and share them with mates for the others..... I've been to about 40 league grounds (mainly in the late 80s and early 90s - so not many of the new ones) - but goodison is one I've never made.......
I don't know where you live GAF but it would be a bit of a journey for me :lol