Rainbow System

jay68

Hi Gonna be trying out a few ideas i have been looking at. The prices won't be fantastic but i'm hoping the results will be. Will be using the best prices obtainable from bookies/exchanges i would consider using. I am currently using these selections myself and will post on here for a bit of fun. Starting Bank 100 units Will use 5 units per bet.:hope Selections 20 Aug Manu (1) 1.29 Stan james Ipswich (1) 1.80 Betfair currently Arbroath (2) 1.57 Bet 365 Current bank 85 units :ok

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rainbow System HI, Jay, I think you maybe on the wrong forum... this is for systems and strategies, and so I think you would need to give reasoning, or the system you have used for choosing these particular selections. I am by no means a moderator, but I think that's the way it works....:) Good luck, anyway.....:ok

Re: Rainbow System Hi spreadman My system is basically based on ratings. They point out possible strong wins - favourites- the aim will be to get the best price possible. Basically if you can get value on a strong favourite then hopefully profits can be made over time, i am using ratings to select these favourites. Ratings ain't hard to formulate and the racing and football outlook prints a set each week. I'm using the selections myself so i just thought i would join in for fun (the more the merrier etc). I am by no means an expert so it could be :spank or :cheers only time will tell.:unsure

Re: Rainbow System Chelsea (2) 1.91 Stan James :) +9.55 Rangers (1) 1.25 Betfair Currently :@ -5 Celtic (2) 1.35 Interwetten :) +6.75 Stenhousemuir (1) 1.33 Interwetten :) +6.65 Bewick (1) 1.50 Stan James :) +7.5 Bank 108 units Total staked 50 bets 10 win/lose 8/2 Strike rate 80% profit/loss + 8 yield + 16% Good start. But early days, hope it continues.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Rainbow System

Good grief' date=' anyone can tip teams like these week after week.How about some diffo's![/quote'] That's abit harsh Merlin. Jay did say his system was based on ratings and that most of them would be strong favourites. It's only early days and theres nothing to say he won't see a profitable return by the end of the season.:ok