NFLX Week. 2.

5-4-1 (-0.26) Green Bay @ Buffalo under 37 Jumping on this one now, as it will surely drop. Take out Favre (who stayed playing until he scored!), O'Sullivan and Rodgers combined for 6/14 for 31 yards, and the running game produced 79 yards @ 2.9 ypc. The Buffalo defense has already dominated GB in a scrimmage, so I don't see any reason how GB could suddenly find some points in this one. (are 0-5 under since the start of last pre-season too.) Obviously GB's D is a worry, but Lossman is likely to get the majority of the snaps again, so I'm not expecting much to go downfield. The Bills' offense managed just 17 points against a terrible Indi D, and 7 of those were a blocked punt return. I was expecting this one to open @ 34/33.5, so pretty happy to take the under at 37.

Re: NFLX Week. 2. Jacksonville @ Tampa Bay under 35 The Bucs O-line is in tatters with another one going down last week. And although they scored 20 last week, their QB's combined for just 108 yards @ 4.1 y/p, and I think it's pretty safe to say that the Jags' D is better than Tennessee's at this stage. 7 of the Jags' 27 last week was a returned punt, and Gray threw for 72 yards in 3 passes against a 3rd string Miami D. The last 4 meetings have been 20-0, 6-10, 10-17 and 6-14 in last year's pre-season. TB are 2-10 under as a fav of 3 or less in the pre-season, 1-8 under when the total is 32.5-35, and 7-22 under when the total is 35 or less. Jax are 2-7 under in their last 9 NFLX games, and 0-4 under their last 4 on the road. No QB competitions, should be a snorer.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.