Wyndham Championship

Fader

Not an event that i'm massively excited by. Webb Simpson at just 10/1 does not appeal in the slightest. I can see the likes of Lowry, Reed and Rose potentially doing well this week. Perhaps Todd will start well and actually stick it through.

I'm just going with these 6. I'll stick with Lewis, who had a good first round  but fell away at the debut open. Poston won this last year and at 66s I think he is worth following again. Im is a hard player to call but I do feel like his time may be coming again. Of the outsiders, Norlander is a guy i've backed last couple weeks prior to the open and Varner is one I've been keeping an eye on and I can see him doing alright this week.

1pt H.English to win Wyndham Championship 28/1 willhill (8 places, 1/5th)
1pt E/W S.Im to win Wyndham Championship 40/1 sportingbet 40/1 (6 places 1/4th)
1pt E/W JT Poston to win Wyndham Championship 66/1 sportingbet  (6 places 1/4th) 
1pt E/W T.Lewis to win Wyndham Championship 66/1 willhill 66/1 (8 places, 1/5th)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.5pts E/W H.Norlander to win Wyndham Championship 70/1 willhill (6 places 1/4th)
0.5pts E/W H.Varner to win Wyndham Championship 70/1 willhill (6 places 1/4th)

0.5pts E/W B.Todd first round leader 50/1 bet365 

+201.54pts

I'm going to add these two. I've just seen that above the willhill says 6 places but all willhill is 8 opaces at 1/5th odds

1pt E/W R.Henley to win Wyndham 50/1 willhill (8 places 1/5th)
1pt E/W K.Kisner to win Wyndham 33/1 willhill (8 places 1/5th)

Im not going to lie, but im having a great Wyndhams tournament. This week i followed FST,s Golf tips and done S.Horsfield at 22/1 & Soo Wi Kim at 35/1 also in an e/w double. Ive also backed both players everyday in their 3/2 balls in doubles and they have paid won everyday..Today at 4/1...I also had a 4 players 18 hole match up acca today that also came in at 10/1....So im hoping,praying they can both get the job done tomorrow. Wish me luck guys.. Im not a golf expert and just follow tipsters so thats why i dont post.