Vindons Selections

Hello everyone this is my first post for the site so lets hope it's a good day. Bathwick Emma 2.15 <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Bath – When I first glanced at this race I saw this favourite 10/11 so I looked into it more and saw that it isn’t a world beater but looking at the others in this weak field this horse looks a site better. Also Bathwick Emma has the boost of Jamie Spencer on her back to get her first win, whom has a good record with P D Evans this year with his 2yo 5/25 (20%). I would be very disappointed to see this odds on shot turned over, in my opinion if this horse gets beat in this auction stakes I wouldn’t expect her to do well in the future at all. (NAP)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Enchanting Times 2.45 Bath – This was her third run on turf but first run on firmer ground lto when she handled it really well. The form of that race has worked out really well; half a length in front of her that day was Saxon Saint who has won twice since in better classes and behind Enchanting Times was Bermuda Beauty who won next time out. She’s back in a seller’s race where she is more than capable of taking it on the even firmer ground this time that will suit. The trainer (Miss J R Tooth) is not the best in the world as she only has seven horses in training but can prove her self with this horse. (NB)

Villarica 3.45 Bath – You can’t predict this horses future off the one win in the average maiden he won lto but beat the horses that were there in good style. He makes his handicap debut today and starting on a decent mark, it’s a competitive handicap but I would prefer this one as the stats are very tasty. Firstly Sir Michael Stoute does very well at the course, 9/30 (30%) with his 3yo, 1/2 (50%) this year so as it’s his only one sent today it gives me confidence. Lastly champion jockey favourite Jamie Spencer takes the mount for Stoute who also have a good record, 12/51 (22%) when they team up.

Mantras 2.00 Newton Abbot – I actually fancied it in the big field race lto when I thought T J Murphy was riding because I thought Timmy would get on with the hold up horse, but it wasn’t until the race finished I noticed the claimer (Mr R Quinn) was on board who did very well. The jockey would have learnt a lot on that horse and gets a second chance to win especially now Pipe is up to usual tricks by dropping him in class to this seller. This horse did well in France and M Pipe has bought this one himself so I expect this one to win now as he is well capable.

Around Before 4.30 Newton Abbot – This horse knows how to win races but looked as if he needed a run lto at Uttoxeter as he had over a year off. Now he’s got back into the swing of things I think this race looks a great opportunity for him as he has come back down to the smaller obstacles where he always puts in a good effort. He is sure to stay the trip and McCoy is on board so if he needs help you’ll be sure to see McCoy riding for all it’s worth because stamina might be the key. The main rival looks to be the favourite Fu Fighter who did do very well lto but has risen in the weights and I think this will be much harder for him. So as he’s on a decent mark and Jonjo is starting to get a few winners (3 winners & 5 places in the last two weeks) I expect it to run a big race.

Good Luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.