"Inside Info" what does it mean and one for tomorrow!!

I was waiting to put this on Billy's chat thread for Monday but thought it was perhaps worthy of a bit of discussion given the "Altior" debacle this past week.Without going into too much detail the Altior situation clarified that the use of inside info rules are an absolute joke and at the very least a "Grey area". Ask the BHA about what constitutes inside info and all you will get is a referal to the rules etc.

Absolutely unclear and by definition not fit for purpose,they knew there was an issue with regards to Altior because the trainer informed them he suspected someone had leaked information that he was unhappy with the horse.The effect of this was that the horse drifted and his stablemate was heavily backed for the race he was entered in.

So basically the BHA could not give a monkeys about punters,they did nothing to alert the "General Public" who ultimately pay their wages including their "Integrity department".

So I get "Information" on a daily basis and explained this to the BHA and asked for clarification to avoid breaching their rules,all they said was "See our rules".

I have held back giving too much "Info" away to avoid getting anyone into hot water either with their employers or the Governing body aka BHA.

At 5.20 tommorow a horse will run at Wolverhampton named  DARING GUEST and it will run very well according to rumour,given a trouble free passage should go very close to winning just because his trainer has him in top shape and his jockey will be avoiding traffic.

Add to that that there will be some money to back this up and you will not get the 14/1 at the OFF that is available now,no control over that obviously but an ew bet with some going 4 places is a bet to nothing if my "Inside Info" is accurate.

The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles that you refuse to change
Here is the meaning of integrity from the Cambridge dictionary.
Hi Rolemat,,you've hit on a subject that truth be known,,betting on horse races would be over. Therefore more than likely our beautiful sport would be finished.
I won't go into detail, but have,in the past,had experience of the bha integrity department.
Let me ask you an hypothetical question.
If you had a business that stood to lose over 20 million pounds,but you had "something" in place to avoid that loss,, would you use that "something"???
I bet you 20 million you would.
Anyway mate,back to Alior and Mr Henderson. I truly believe hendo is a man of integrity without a doubt ,whereas the bookies and the bha are in bed with each other,along with Pablo Escobar,,,,crooks,bandits and not to be trusted.
This day and age, info can be passed on in the blink of an eye, and unfortunately where there are humans and money,,there's always the chance of corruption.
All the best,and good luck with the horse tmrw. 

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.