Goodwood Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson usually sends a good squad to Goodwood interestingly he runs Golden Quest and Swift Sailor against each other in the 1m 6f Handicap although high up in the weights they are good prices over the years Johnson has consistantly found staying races when his horses are not fancied I backed these 2 EW last time and made a profit. Every season he finds a decent staying handicapper bordering on listed or group class I think Swift Sailor could pop up at a nice price. Talking of upand coming stayers Brahminy Kite has been highly tried however if u go on the ATTHERACES site and look at the archive of its last races The Geezer was very unlucky not to beat it for second when they last met yet its a bigger price and has won since. Just have a look at the video of the race. So Johnson could end up a few winners today across the cards

Re: Goodwood Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson usually sends a good squad to Goodwood interestingly he runs Golden Quest and Swift Sailor against each other in the 1m 6f Handicap although high up in the weights they are good prices over the years Johnson has consistantly found staying races when his horses are not fancied I backed these 2 EW last time and made a profit. Every season he finds a decent staying handicapper bordering on listed or group class I think Swift Sailor could pop up at a nice price. Talking of upand coming stayers Brahminy Kite has been highly tried however if u go on the ATTHERACES site and look at the archive of its last races The Geezer was very unlucky not to beat it for second when they last met yet its a bigger price and has won since. Just have a look at the video of the race. So Johnson could end up a few winners today across the cards
Hope you backed GOLDEN QUEST :o :o