CFL 23.07 B.C @ Hamilton K.O midnight.

Made a profit on last weeks Hamilton game, now they are back at home against a strong Lions team who have started 3-0 compared to the 0-3 record of the Tiger-Cats. Currently the line is at +8.5 Hamilton and that is around what I would put it at, you've got a 0-3 team at home against a 3-0 team so I'd generally put it at about a TD, however I really don't like backing a team away from home with more than a 7 point difference to make up on the handicap, so far no team at home has lost by more than 8 points in any game, this is a game that B.C should win but Hamilton will have to find some structure in their offence soon and their only game at home so far was a narrow loss to Saskatchewan by 2 points. danny Mcmanus looked slightly better than the week before in last weeks loss but still has a knack of endind promising looking drives with an interception. I think this will be close but B.C will win, their QB Dave Dickinson is one of the best in the CFL ( has league leading QB rating of around 113 ) and will do enough to drive them through by a couple of points although it won't be as easy as it was for Saskatchewan last week. So my bet is: B.C by 1-6 points @ 5.50 (10 points) Last week Hamilton @ Saskatchewan bets: Sask -9.5 @ 1.90 (20 points stakes) Sask 13-18 point win @ 5.00 (5 points staked) Hamilton 1-6 point win cover bet @ 8.00 (3 points staked) Final score Hamilton 13 Saskatchewan 32 (missed 13-18 by one point :( I didn't put what I bet last week but will do so from now on, sorry!! Start bank: 100 points Last week outlay: 28 points return: 38 points Current bank: 110 points

Re: CFL 23.07 B.C @ Hamilton K.O midnight. There is a second game at 3AM which is not on NASN like the B.C-Hamilton game which I am also going to take a punt on. Saskatchewan @ Calgary. Saskatchewan are definate favourites for this game with a 3-1 record to kick off the season, their only loss being a single point defeat by current champs Toronto in week 3 away from home, so they are looking very good at the moment, Calgary are 1-2 and are still trying to find their feet this season, Burris is a decent QB who had a good solid season last year but hasn't had the best of starts this year, if they get more of the ball to Joffrey Reynolds their RB who is going at 6.3 per carry so far it should open the field for Burris who is also a decent runner too. What swings this towards Calgary tonight is that the Roughriders have a lengthy injury list so the squad is quite thin tonight so I think this is the opportunity for the Stampeders to kickstart their season in front of a packed crowd. My bets are: Calgary +4.5 @ 2.00 ( 20 points staked ) Calgary 7-12 point win @ 6.50 ( 5 points staked )

Re: CFL 23.07 B.C @ Hamilton K.O midnight. B.C @ Hamilton Bet: B.C win by 1-6 point margin @ 5.50 (10 points) Final score: B.C 28 Hamilton 22 Return: 55 points :beer Saskatchewan @ Calgary Bets: Calgary + 4.5 @ 2.00 (20 points) Calgary win by 7-12 point margin @ 6.50 (5 points) Final score: Saskatchewan 18 Calgary 44 Return: 40 points :beer start bank: 100 points bank start of week: 110 points week outlay: 35 points week return: 95 points current bank: 170 points More games thursday!! :cheers