GAA 23rd & 24th July

After two shocking weekends of punting, it's time to get it all back. Although I haven't done a lot of digging on prices, anything odds against on Wexford will be taken, and I'll be having a nibble on Waterford to at least cover the handicap (though why, after Clare beat them, I don't really know: I think it's because they're too good to just tamely drop out of the Championship.) With regards to the Ulster Final, I'll be having a nibble on Armagh. If Canavan is out, and they start with McNulty on O'Neill, and Bellew on Harte, and if Clarke can destroy Chris Lawn (which he SHOULD be doing), AND if McDonnell can find his shooting boots, I think they'll edge it. Going by my luck lately though, LAY those picks and you'll be in clover.

Re: GAA 23rd & 24th July Will be rather brief this week - I'm of to Cyprus later today and I've still to pack. icon_cool.gif Also, it's unlikely I'll post tips next weekend - but you never know.... Lots of hurling on this weekend, including two of the All-Ireland quarter finals - and one G. Footie match, the Ulster final replay - D.Day for our provinical winners bet made at the start of the season (Dublin 15/8, Kerry 8/11 & Armagh 13/8). This game by the way is a Saturday one - as it's a replay. One footie game* the rest is hurling. First the odds; *Armagh Evs vs Tyrone 11/10 - Draw 13/2 Armagh (+1) 8/11, Tyrone (-1) 11/8 ******************************************* 1/4 Laois vs Dublin 7/2 - Draw 11/1 Laois (-4) 10/11, Dublin (+4) Evs 11/10 Wexford vs Clare 10/11 - Draw 15/2 Wexford (+1) 4/5, Clare (-1) 5/4 2/5 Cork vs Waterford 5/2 - Draw 15/2 Cork (-3) Evs, Waterford (+3) 10/11 1/7 Offaly vs Antrim 5/1 - Draw 11/1 Offaly (-7) Evs, Antrim (+7) 10/11 I fancy Armagh to win (just) and Laois to beat Dublin by over the 4 four point handicap @10/11 (they won by a lot more in the Championship earlier). I would expect Wexford to narrowly overcome Clare in a tight game @11/10 - I'll post later if I have time icon_cool.gif

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.