German GP

Just having a look at the early prices, A quick look down the points and I see Sato is 2.5 at Blue Square and Expekt (3 at Betfair). Yet to score a point, but been so unlucky. (This sounds familiar to the last race) He seems to going a lot better and the BAR is going well. This price will come down over the weekend. For those who followed Paul on Barichello in the points, he is 1.53 at Paddy Power if anyone fancys that. There are a few match bets at Expekt I like. Ralf Schumacher to beat Webber at 1.7 looks good as the Williams is not firing on all cylinders and confidence is low. Losing the BMW engine really hurt them. Massa to beat Coulthard also looks nice at 1.9. The Sauber is still running well compared to the Redbull car and even in testing the Redbull team struggled. Massa has been more consistent this season and I have been v impressed with him compared to last season, although he does have a strange technique. Lets hope for a few winners. For a bit of a long shot Fisichella seems to be a good price for pole at 17 with Skybet. Nice each way bet I reckon. Looks like Raikonnen should win but a bit short for me, especially with all the engine problems he has had. Alonso and Montoya are really the only other competitors, with Montoya being my favourite out of the two. The best bet would be Montoya for me but concerned over team orders. All the podium bets are odds on, and I dont like betting on odds on podiums, as all it takes is a bad fuel stop. (fisi in the last race) Any way will prob write a bit more later in the week and bore everybody that little bit more.roll.gif

Re: German GP Nothing boring about F1, just think we don't get the threads up quick enough sometimes with all the other stuff going on, but thanks for doing that F1man. :ok I generally bet on the points as you've no doubt seen, so I'll wait for the grid and see what is occuring. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.