Cfl: Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

Don't know if anyone follows the CFL but I'll post anyway, the game is live on NASN in 45 minutes. Hamilton (0-2) go to Saskatchewan (2-1) after a bye week desperate for a win to kick-start their season. Unfortunatly Hamilton are running into the team that beat the last time they played and this time the Roughriders are at home. Saskatchewan look an excellent team this year, QB Nealon Greene is on fire at the moment and is complimented by a quality running back Corey Holmes who has also come out of the blocks running this season, leading the league in rushing yards and yards from scrimmage. Hamilton however are firing blanks at the moment offensively. Ageing QB Danny McManus (he was drafted by KC Chiefs in 1988!) has had a great career, but this year looks like his last, and he only has a chance if the Hamilton running game steps up. This does not bode well as Saskatchewan boasts the toughest rush defence in the league, add to this the home advantage Saskatchewan has (no-one likes to travel to Regina to play, the 'Riders have some of the loudest fans in North America let alone the CFL, I've been there trust me!) and I see no other result than a big Saskatchewan win. My bets will be as follows: Saskatchewan -9.5 @1.90 (8/10) Saskatchewan 13-18 point win @5.00 (6/10) Hamilton 1-6 point win @8.00 (1/10) cover bet as if Hamilton do get a win it will be by a narrow margin. Come on the 'Riders!! :hope