Dow Jones System

Guys I have seen a certain amount on here regarding financial betting so I am here to proffer a system that I have been putting together for some time. I will simply refer to it as the OzDow system and hopefully it reap rewards untold to even the mighty Midas :) Seriously though, it combines futures knowledge, up/down market indicators, and some early market information. The system is based on ten years of data, and paper-tested on the last year of data (not used to build the system). As far as I can see it should work :) I am going to be using real sheckels but I don't mind people being skeptical and watching with paper betting for now. The system will literally predict the market up/down. I will be using a hybrid of money management systems (kelly betting when the odds are favourable, unit bets when there is no actual "value" in the bet, and chasing in specific situations). I have 3 or 4 main systems that I have created a couple of conservative ones and one or two aggressive ones. I will post the most conservative system and the most agressive, but they both come from the same pot of data/percentages, they are just different systems. The percentages are created by my neural networks training of data, and so technically this is a 'freelance' system as I cannot completely describe the network to you (it is actually nearly impossible to do that). The posts will usually be around (4pmGMT/BST; 11am EST) - around 90 mins into the Dow market day, so you will have to use an in running exchange (e.g., BetFair/Tradesports) to carry out these bets. I will try to post daily, update daily, but even I have a life ;) and I will be on my hols next week...good timing eh?... OK...Conservative system I will call OzDowC and the Aggressive system OzDowA. I will use a 1000 unit bank and I will be using partial units to account for the Kelly betting. OzDowA Starting/Current bank 1000/1000 Total staked 0 Number/win/loss bets 0/0/0 Strike rate 0% Yield 0 Profit/Loss 0 OzDowC Starting/Current bank 1000/1000 Total staked 0 Number/win/loss bets 0/0/0 Strike rate 0% Yield 0 Profit/Loss 0

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.