Betfair Downtime Tournament

CJB

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Downtime Tournament Just had a look in on this tourney. Already 340 in with hours to go before it starts. With most still to come it's possible that this tourney will get it's full 50k fund and pay 10k to the first money finisher (2000 seater pays 20%, checked the website). That'd be 10k cash which I'm guessing most would prefer to a 10k seat package. If 11th ends up a better prize than 1st-10th, .......well that'd be kinda strange. Anyone ever seen that happen before? I'm wondering if BF have a modified pay scale to avoid it, they state clearly in the lobby that 11th down will be awarded cash not seats - everyone trying to crash out right before the final table can't be what they're after. Alastair

Re: Betfair Downtime Tournament Good luck to everyone in this. See you in the caribbean ;) You are in luck Jez, With this being such a huge MTT, according to my calculations, your chances of landing at my table and getting smoked by me are slightly higher than average :tongue2