Double Trouble

I'll post up doubles every day when I get chance. The horses are basically ones that I think have a great chance today yet due to their prices they're better off when put into a double. First picks: 7.25 Epsom Presto Shinko Richard Hannon trains this top RP rated fillie, only worry is about the weight as Presto Shinko has never ran with this weight handicap before so this may be a hinderance but I think with a poor field against her and only Lord of the East being a rival can see this horse coming in. 8.10 Newbury Zato ZATO, not discredited in what was probably an up-to-standard renewal of the Coventry Stakes, ought to find life a lot easier in the Listed Ladbrokespoker.com Rose Bowl Stakes (8.10) at Newbury tonight. A 28-1 chance with lots to prove, the Zafonic colt must have delighted connections to get as close as he did, beaten less than five lengths, in the Group 2 at Royal Ascot at York. After staying on from the back, Zato gave the impression he might be ready for a step up to seven furlongs, but at least this track should be more suitable. It can't be said that he lacks speed, as he won over five furlongs at Brighton on his second start and then followed up in a six-furlong race at Nottingham, when the pace of the race favoured those able to quicken. Amigoni, who was a couple of lengths behind Zato in the Coventry, did the form no harm when running George Washington to three-quarters of a length in the RailwayStakes at The Curragh. Overstayed, who was beaten a similar distance as Zato in the Coventry when running fifth to Masta Plasta in the Norfolk Stakes, could prove dangerous. However, even though he hacked up on heavy ground at Ripon first time out, there has to be a question mark about whether he'll appreciate today's step up from five to six furlongs, as he doesn?t look short on speed. Assertive is a danger. He won at Windsor by a neck and the form of the race has worked out. Saville Road, backed at big odds, looked fit before winning first time at Doncaster and put up a time fast enough to warrant respect. from RP enough said!! Staked 20pts on double