Racing Chat - Saturday (Inc Scoop6)

Tote Scoop6

Saturday February 18th

There was no winner of the Scoop6 on last Saturday. This is great news for you as the Win fund starts at £83,962 and the bonus fund at £41,185. Both these totals will grow rapidly as more stakes are placed.

totepool predict the combined win and bonus fund could be worth around £250,000!

totepool Marketing Manager Adam Smith said “This latest Scoop6 rollover is starting to gather pace and a single winner of both funds could be taking home a cool £1/4 million.” (www.scoop6.co.uk)

Races

58a70ec79d5ad_ScreenShot2017-02-17at14.5

Selections:

Leg 1: Call To Order  7/2 PP (Top Rated: Theos Charm)

We kick off at Haydock with a Pertemps qualifier, just 10 runners and the first 6 will qualify for the Festival. The trick is to find one that wants to win today and risk going up in the weights. Interesting we have three Irish raiders who will find this less competitive than their own heats. It's wide open but i'm going for the impressive last time out winner Call To Order who is on the upgrade.

Leg 2: Doesyourdogbite 8/1 WH (TR: Doesyourdogbite)

Our first visit to Ascot and a 16-runner handicap to get our teeth in to. Templeross was a decent second in a big handicap last time out and will be popular along with Air Horse One who comes here chasing a hat-trick. I like the novice Doesyoudogbite who won a couple of races in good style before a fair 6th last time out.

Leg 3: Blaklion 4/1 Bet365 (TR: Blaklion)

A Grand National Trial hot on the heels of the weights being published for the big day in April. I like the top weight Blaklion who looks a real stayer and could be a live chance in the National itself. Of the others Gas Line Boy was a good winner of a veterans event earlier in the season and ran well in the final at Sandown so he would be on the shortlist.

Leg 4: Fortunate George 7/2 Bet365 (TR: Desert Sensation)

Another 3m qualifier and this will take plenty of getting. The youngster Desert Sensation has to be considered and is one of the improvers in the contest. Old boy Awaywiththegreys has shown a glimpse of his old ability recently and looks good for a place while Fortunate George ran well last time and is a big player also.

Leg 5: Palm Grey 6/1 Skybet (TR: Tanit River)

A Class 3 Novice's handicap and the top weight is Blackmail trained by Tony Martin, he's 9lb higher than anything else so sets the standard. I wouldn't give up on Casse Tete just yet who has disappointed since coming over from France but for today i'm going with Palm Grey who has been running very well of late.

Leg 6: Scales 11/1 Bet365 (TR: Amantius)

The last race and the only one from Wincanton and yet another competitive handicap hurdle. 17 runners this time and probably the trickiest race of the day. I like the Kerry Lee runner Scales, the yard are flying at the minute and anything they run seem to go well. Top weight Amantius is also from a stable going well and is an alternative.

Perm: 16 bets

Leg 1: Call To Order
Leg 2: Doesyourdogbite, Templeross
Leg 3: Blaklion, Gas Line Boy
Leg 4: Fortunate George, Desert Sensation
Leg 5: Palm Grey
Leg 6: Scales, Amantius

:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.