Andyirwins Picks

Haven't been betting for a while now to due time contraints plus as I only really bet on the flats I like to wait for the season to settle as I find the results at the start are all over the shop. However hopefully now I can start to bet with a bit more vengence. Got quite a few horses for today so will keep the reasons brief but to the point. Windsor 14.45 - Kamakiri - Back down to Listed Class now after a couple of exploits at Group level. Jockey rates this horse and I don't feel we have seen the best of it yet. 15.20 - Russian Symphony and Eisteddfod - Reckon this race is between these two. Eisteddfod I feel is a horse open to even more improvement and this race should be for the taking if it gets a decent run.RS performed well over the winter on the AW and has carried this form over to the turf and should go close if Eisteddfod can't get a run. 15.55 - Salute - Ran well LTO for its new stable. Should come on for this run and at a decent price too. Newcastle 14.10 - Indian Maiden and Obe Gold - Indian Maiden may not run however if it does I will be backing it. Has won 2 listed events this season and should be able to take the step upto Group level in its stride. Will also have a small bet on Obe Gold as well. Couple of decent performances in Group company this season and could well sneak this one at a good price. 15.15 - Lochbuie, Cold Turkey and Odiham - Lochbuie ran well at Group level last time and should take this race with a clear run. If not I will hope that my bet on Odiham can save me as he has performed at this distance on the AW and no reason why he can't transfer that form to the turf. Also going to have a small bet on Cold Turkey who could spring a suprise at a big price with a clear run. Doncaster 19.15 - Mr Lambros - Has run well on AW and has shown to be a decent performer on the turf as well. If you take out its last run where he underperformed then this race is well within its scope. 20.50 - Dovedon Hero - Won at 20/1 at Newmarket and could take this race at another good price and can hopefully overcome its last couple of races where it ran very disspointingly. Dropping back in trip may prove to be the key. Will only back this to small stakes as confidence in this isn't 100%.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.