R L Moore at Brighton

I cant remember the last time Ryan Moore was at Brighton and didnt ride a winner, hes a master at this track, no one better in the saddle imo, he rides the first 3 f/c favourites and a 2nd favourite, i dont like the first one, but think... MISS PATRICIA HUXLEY SOVERIGN DREAMER give him a great chance of a treble - im having 3 double and a treble, 10 pts each, 40 pts staked. Just another thing M HILLS has a 50% strike rate here, 8/16 mounts, he doest ride the 1st Hills horse Moore does instead which is why i dont fancy it, SOFT GOLD looks too strong, but look out for M HILLS on LANDUCCI in the 4.30 Brighton for one ride take note ... im big on this !!! :hope Best of Luck everyone :ok

Re: R L Moore at Brighton I can't remember the exact stats, but following Ryan Moore and Seb Sanders over the sprints (5-7f) at Brighton has been very profitable in the past. If I remember correctly, they're not so good here over the longer distances. That gives 2.30 Daggernought (6/4) 4.30 Minimum Bid (6/1)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.