** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Sampaio Correa-Bragantino - Brasilerao "B"

I am playing the 1 sign in this match @2.20 on Eurobet.

Home team make an excellent campaign last year, but strangely coach was changed and it is now in charge at today's opponent Bragantino.

Home team has make some interesting acquisition, acquiring players with experience like leo gago , Guillherme Santos Max Pinheiro, and they should be amongst the first 6/8 of this Championship, instead they have jusst scored 1 goal and received 13!

Bragantino should fight against relegation this year, looking at their squad I am not finding impressive players for the little knowledge i have,  but they have appointed a good Manager in Leo Cande and this is the thing is worrying me a little, because he know very well the ambient and squad of Sampaio.However i confide in the words of the player that are very focused on reversing the actual situation and with 2 games in a row at home , Sampaio Correa can climb some position. Let'shope for that starting from tonight

Stake 3

13 hours ago, saimon76 said:

Home team make an excellent campaign last year, but strangely coach was changed and it is now in charge at today's opponent Bragantino.

Strangely enough, the same thing happened for Bragantino; the coach who masterminded a mini-revival towards the end of last season was inexplicably released - and he was hired by Sampaio for this season. So the 0-0 result simply reflected that each coach used his inside knowledge of the opposing team and they ended up cancelling each other out!

Serie B seems to have a high turnover of both coaches and players. Consequently, teams that maintained their core have had good results early in the season Eg  Vasco Da Gama (relegated from Serie A), Atletico Go (who decided to use the last rounds of last season to prepare for this season)  and new-comer Brazil Pelotas (who retained their promotion team). Some teams are continuing to re-design (releasing and recruiting players) even as the season goes on. This makes for some unpredictability early in the season until the teams settle down. Then the grueling nature of the championship will take over ie a packed fixture and quick turnaround, a lot of travel, frequent suspensions and injuries.