** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Champions League: 12-13 April 2016

I also expect huge drama here and won't be surprised if we have the same scenario like last week - 2:2 or another high-scoring affair. I'd rather watching that game than Real's and I'm pretty sure that both multi-million selections will do their best to reach the semi-finals here. 
David Luiz and Blaise Matuidi are both suspended names in PSG's list and if Luiz can be covered by Marquinhos here, I'm pretty sure that Matuidi's suspension is a significant blow for PSG, since he's the engine of both France national team and PSG, and it's not accidental that Didier Deschamps has stated that he starts picking his starting squad with Matuidi's name. Certainly a huge absence for Les Parisiens. 
On other turn we have Man City which are the last English club and they must fight to return at least a bit of the Premier League reputation in Europe. Moreover, all money invested in the last years have won them domestic trophies but their owners are mostly keen of winning the Champions League, but the same goes for PSG... 
Considering the shaky defense of Man City (Mangala and Demichelis are far from Kompany's level) and the attacking strength of both sides, a low scoring game (less than 3 goals) will be extremely surprising for me here. 

Pick: Both teams to score & Over 2.5 Goals 
Odd: 1.83 @ bet365
Stake: (7/10) 

Good luck to everyone!

Atlético Madrid v FC Barcelona

Atlético Madrid: Fernando Torres (24/7 f, 2nd top scorer, suspended), Giménez (24/1 d), Tiago (13/1 m)

FC Barcelona: Mathieu (19/0 d), Vermaelen (10/1 d), Rafina (4/0 m), Vidal (9/0 m), Sandro (10/0 f)

SL Benfica v Bayern München

SL Benfica: Gaitán (21/1 m, doubtful), Jonas (29/30 f, top scorer, suspended), Júlio César (24/0 first goalkeeper), López (14/1 d), Santos (1/0 f)

Bayern München: Boateng (17/0 d), Badstuber (7/0 d), Benatia (9/1 d), Robben (15/4 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 90 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com