International Rugby 17 - 19 June

Argentina Italy (June 17) SA France (June 18) Japan Ireland (June 19) USA Argentina (June 19) Canada Enlgand (June 19) Thats whats listed on planet rugby so far anyway. Im not sure what the deal is whit Argentina playing 2 games in 3 days, but will do some research. Anyway, I think we all went pretty well last week, NZ and OZ both covering easily. I botched the Uruguay bet however only small stakes so not too bad. I also went with my initial thoughs and backed Ireland to cover 30 with SJ. I watched that game live, and will be very interested to see what lie they comme out with for this weeks repeat. For the record Ireland won by 32. It wass a very average game from both sides, cant be too hard on the Japanes, but Ireland should have played better. I would assume they have a lot of improvement in them for this weekend. They never looked like they got into stride last week. If they got it going on early a 50 + win wouldnt suprise me that much. In other games, Id be keen to here how peoople see thhe SA France game going. Wait for the teams, but I have a feeling SA will comfortably take that one. Any thoughts on the rest!?

Re: International Rugby 17 - 19 June 7 changes to the team that started against Uruguay last week. Basically the team that won last years tri nations. Good solid team, some would say probably an imroved one from last year. A couple players out due to injury (AJ Venter, and Bakkies Botha) but othherwise a full strength side. South Africa: 15 Percy Montgomery, 14 Jean de Villiers, 13 Marius Joubert, 12 De Wet Barry, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 9 Fourie de Preez, 8 Jacques Cronjé, 7 Danie Rossouw, 6 Schalk Burger, 5 Victor Matfield, 4 Albert van den Bergh, 3 Eddie Andrews, 2 John Smit (captain), 1 Os du Randt. Replacements: 16 Hanyani Shimange, 17 CJ van der Linde, 18 Juan Smith, 19 Joe van Niekerk, 20 Enrico Januarie, 21 Jaque Fourie, 22 Brent Russell.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.