Coral Cup Handicap Hurdle - Wednesday 16th

• 2 weeks later...

Preview

Verdict:

One of the most difficult races to weight up and many can be given a chance on their best form. Gordon Elliott won this in 2011 and has a good chance with Diamond King this time. I like the chances of Philip Hobbs with either Brother Tedd or Rock The Kasbah. Brother Tedd has that bit of class that often tips the balance in tight races such as this. The Nicholls team also look strong and it’s difficult to choose between the ex-French youngsters Politologue and Baoulet Delaroque.

Selections:

Brother Tedd EW 25/1 Bet365

Baoulet Delaroque EW 20/1 Betfred

Diamond king 98.88

blood cotil. 98.82

politilogue. 98.80

devilment 98.77

concentrating on top two at mo but cant back blood cotil as hes more likely to go for a chase but if coming here would be very interesting at a big price that leaves gordon elliots diamond king clear rated at mo ...i know he thinks a lot of this horse and some big runs expected from his horses this year so the 10/1 is very appealing 

diamond king. 5 pts ew 10/1 willh 

On 10 March 2016 at 19:24:58, richard-westwood said:

Diamond king 98.88

blood cotil. 98.82

politilogue. 98.80

devilment 98.77

concentrating on top two at mo but cant back blood cotil as hes more likely to go for a chase but if coming here would be very interesting at a big price that leaves gordon elliots diamond king clear rated at mo ...i know he thinks a lot of this horse and some big runs expected from his horses this year so the 10/1 is very appealing 

Going to try a straight forecast on this perm five horses 

blood cotil 

politologue 

arbre de vie 

diamond king 

Rock the kasbah 

I think Politologue has been better than than the bare form first when unseating STD and then when travelling well behind Barters Hill at a time Paul's weren't finishing their races. He was highly thought of earlier in the year can still progress. I'm also pretty keen on Baron Alco. Form of his last race is really strong and he also has a progressive profile. Another positive is these two are likely to be prominent which can be a big help when it's hard to make up ground from off the pace around the sharp old course.

Politologue e/w @ 10/1 - Bet365

Baron Alco e/w @ 20/1 - Bet365

On 10/03/2016, 19:24:58, richard-westwood said:

Diamond king 98.88

blood cotil. 98.82

politilogue. 98.80

devilment 98.77

Diamond king ....top rated two in a row we are tockin and Rollin now 70 pts returned