Monthly Naps Comp, ''Monday'' 29th Feb 2016

3.50 Ayr - Cobajayisland @ 13/2 William Hill

Looked to be improving this season finishing 2nd on his reappearance before winning at Musselburgh. He was then pulled up next time but the ground was a possible excuse that day as it was very testing. The ground has dried up a bit and although it might be still soft enough he looks to be improving.

3.15 Ayr: Takingrisks 5/2 Bet365/Skybet

I like the way Nicky Richard's goes about his business and has done extremely well with two or three staying hurdlers recently; Baywing, Top Bill and Isaacstown Lad. This looks another improver and opened his account at Kelso last time out by 13 lengths. Been given a mark of 122 for his handicap debut and thats looks more than fair.

The yard have been a bit quiet since the last meeting here so lets hope that will kick start another good run.

2.10 Ayr - Ange des Malberaux - ew at 66/1 bog skybet

Maiden hurdle

Got a well odds on favourite here who should win for the Skelton yard, but you never know, he might fall or get brought down or refuse at the start etc...........

My horse didn't show much last time but that was his hurdling debut after 9 months off the track. Entitled to come on a bit for the run and this looks a poor race outside of the favourite.

Something is going to finish in the places at big odds so I'm taking a punt on one that's lightly raced over sticks

4 hours ago, Cairnhill Diamond said:

Let's keep Jimmy 2 Shoes waiting to the last race for his well deserved victory by taking my selection in the last race of the day, 1pt win Kicking The Can in the 5.00 at Wolverhampton 25/1 with a few including Coral

Wee touch unlucky, but even at 25/1 it wouldn't have been enough tae catch the leader ;)

''Eased near finish''

1 minute ago, Cairnhill Diamond said:

Awesome result, Very Well Done Jimmy, I am delighted for you, and like a true champion finished with a winner, great stuff. 

Cylinder hoover packed in yesterday so YUPP I'll not give it tae the bookie as someone always says :lol

Lucy was a bit tasty in the 3:50 kicking myself i never done the double  :wall