Tennis : Gerry Webber Open/Stella Artois Championship

Haven't placed these bets, so someone tell me if they are useless and I won't bother. J Melzer to beat A Martin @ 1.25 Martin is a terrible grass-court player - his only 2 wins in the last 5 years have come over players ranked 98 and 146. Melzer has a winning record over the last couple of years on this surface (7-6) and, although most of his victories have come against lowly ranked players, he is in decent form. D Nalbandian to beat R Schuettler @ 1.28 Nalbandian has only ever lost 2 matches on grass (although in only 2 tournaments) - once in 2002 to Hewitt in the final of Wimbledon and in 2003 to Tim Henman in the last 16. Schuettler is a decent player on this surface but no more than that, and has gone out in the first round of his last 6 tournaments (all clay though). Nalbandian is 6-3 H2H including the last 5. Double works out @ 1.6

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis : Gerry Webber Open I think this double looks good enough - I personally hate opposing A MArting though, but just because any bet I placed opposing him has gone done in flames in recent years - in similarly clear cut circumstances:( But it may be just me and I won't back Melzer so that I don't spoil it for you.;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.