The Punters Lounge $1000 Freeroll - FREE Entry!

Sir Puntalot

Yes, that's right, Punter's Lounge will be having it's very own $1000 Poker Freeroll very soon.

>Betfair Poker have kindly decided to sponsor the event, so a big thank you to them. Players will be given a password to play on the day, but numbers will be limited. Punters Lounge members with the most posts will have priority as well as the players involved in the recent PL tournys, so get your name down for the $1000 Punters Lounge Freeroll coming your way.

More details coming shortly.......:dude

Re: The Punters Lounge $1000 Freeroll - FREE Entry! We're going to take our time in organising it, no rush, but basically you will all need an account at >Betfair Poker to start with. If you sign up through the link, it's more likely we will have more of these in the future, every once in a while. :) So, sign up now by clicking here for now, and wait for more details coming soon. :ok Anyone that feels they are not good enough to enter, should watch me play first. :lol Learn the basics, and then enter, it costs you absolutely nothing whatsoever, so all you have to lose is errrrrrrm, nothing. ;)

Re: The Punters Lounge $1000 Freeroll - FREE Entry! Im in Paul - But i havent entered previous poker PL tourneys before but this was due to me not playing poker. Been playing a lot recently so hopefully if accepted in will give some guys a run for their money :hope

Re: The Punters Lounge $1000 Freeroll - FREE Entry! As I've said, more details of how to put your name will be put in this thread soon, we're just setting all the details up and then we'll let you know the next step. :ok You have plenty of posts, so you look safe Kiko. ;)

Re: The Punters Lounge $1000 Freeroll - FREE Entry! Cant' register with Betfair as my ISP is AOL, who, as they are based in the bad old U.S of A won't allow me to be corrupted by the evils of gambling, TOSSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Punters Lounge $1000 Freeroll - FREE Entry! Yeah, I'll have a crack if there are spare seats going. Probably haven't got enough posts as my count got re-set to zero when I came over to the new site. :sad jtw1, I use AOL and manage to play at Betfair. Have you got an account at the exchange site? Try going from there instead of the link in this thread. DMC.