Monthly Naps Comp, ''Sunday'' 31st Jan 2016

2:30 Punchestown (IRE) : Fine Theatre @ 11/1 betvictor e/w thanks

Fine Theatre.....from Paul Nolan yard the 6yo still quite young and learning his trade as he's only had 5 runs in his career so far , He's been a winner of a hurdle race at 2m 4f on soft - heavy ground at Fairyhouse about this time last year in only his 2nd race on a racetrack in maiden hurdle,

His last race came at start of this month when he finished 4th at Fairyhouse 3m heavy when beaten by Not For Burning who is bottom weight in todays race but Fine Theatre is better off in weights and should reverse placing between these two wither that will be good enough to win this race only time will tell ,

Jockey Davy Russell was in saddle last race off 123 but Paul Townend takes over and he runs off 122 mark and has tongue strap on for first time

Punch 3.00 - Felix Yonger - win at 8/11 bog wm hill

Tied Cottage chase - grade 2 around 2 Miles

Mullins had a bit of stinker in the UK on Saturday but I still fancy his favourite to win the feature race of the day. He's a 5 times winner at this level and a grade one winner. CD winner, acts on the going, good weight carrier and won last time out. Has won over further so should be versatile enough to cope if something tries to run the legs off him as he's usually held up

Flemenstar won a grade one last time but was a bit lucky with Un de Sceaux falling. Prior to that he hadn't won since 2013 and looks past his best now.

Mozoltov was a grade 2 novice a couple of years ago but doesn't look as good now after time off and injuries, He did run his best race for a while last time out but it was in handicap company

350 Sedgefield: Sa Suffit 13/2 Hills/PP

I was at Haydock last week and saw Sa Suffit in a 3m hurdle on heavy ground. Everything said it would be most unsuitable but he ran a cracker to finish 5th, leading to 3 out. He's back to his best gig here one fences, small field so he can dictate, shorter trip and better ground.

He won this race last year of 134 and then went on to defy a higher mark at Ayr. He comes here today off 136 and has a really good 5lb claimer on top. he may be a veteran but he can still give these a run for their money.

Punchestown 3.00 Days Hotel e/w (25/1 skybet bog)

I think this fellow has sound each way claims and can't believe how big his price is. In fact his place odds is even slightly better on Betfair at 6.5/1. Over today's conditions of going, distance and class this fellow has raced 4 times registering a win and place strike rate of 75% and in fact his record over the distance and class only reads even better with a win and place strike rate of 91% from 11 runs. The only slight draw back I see is that there is only 2 places today. But with that record and the price of 25/1 and a quarter the odds a place I think he is well worth an each way punt