Pricing up big field h/caps...........

Good morning all.:) Big field h/caps can be good betting propositions.But how can you whittle the field down a bit? I like 16 or more runners,all aged,regular h/caps.The winner is likely to come from the first dozen or so in the betting,so I just rate the first 12 in a reliable betting f/c. After doing this,add your ratings up,then add 1% to the total for each runner over 12...OK..you now have a net total.Divide each individual rating by the net total.This gives you a price for each rated horse expressed as a percentage.You can then convert the percentage to fractional or digital odds. Compare your prices with best odds avail on Oddschecker or a similar site.Go through your list in order..Highest rated to lowest rated..Highlight the first 3 that are on offer at the same price,or biigger,than your own tissue. OK..These are the 3 to concentrate on.Use your own methods to choose which of these three you wish to back.That's it! Do it e/w (4 places avail) or win and place on b/f..Today,I've chosen to rate the Thirsk 4.45..Below is my tissue for the 12 leading fancies:- Wunderbra 6/1 Playful Dane 15/2 Gone 'N' Dunnett 9/1 Foley Millennium 11/1 Musical Fair 11/1 Intervision 11/1 Treasure Cay 13/1 Wanchai Lad 14/1 Henry Hall 14/1 Catch The Wind 14/1 No Time 15/1 Ellens Academy 22/1 Round about mid morning I'll get BOA on oddschecker then make my decision and add to this thread.Why not have a go at producing your own tissue? What would your value pick be? In fact it might be fun (and enlightening) to see the views of others on this particular race.:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.