Monthly Nap Comp 4th November 2015 (Wednesday)

7.10 Kempton

This probably comes down to the top two in this on the racecard.

Several of these are last time out winners in handicaps and are improving however this would require a big step up looking at official handicap ratings.

Sweet P is noteworthy having won 3 on the bounce latest in good fashion off a mark of 80, clearly going the right way and has form on polytrack.

Dartmouth has won 2 valuable handicaps before slightly disappointing off revised mark last time out off a mark of 102 would need to find some improvement to be winning this over the top 2 despite the weight in his favour.

Grendisar was a winner of this last year disappointing last time out at Chelmsford in a lesser condition race last time out. Fire Fighter won that race getting 7lb from Grendisar that day, he has since won a listed race at Dundalk in eye catching fashion but does have to now carry 5lb more than Grendisar but you cannot rule out him out battling Grendisar he clearly has the fitness edge and he is a tough horse who has been trained to almost perfection this season placed in so many good races.

1pt win Fire Fighting 3/1 bet365

David Pipe must wonder what he has to do in order to get a win, so many of his string have been beat on the run-in lately or looked the most likely winner only for making a mistake at the last, again that info needs no research as my cash has been on most of them, he's hit EVERY PART of the woodwork in the last 2 weeks SO SURELY his luck must change for the better.

It's not a race for everyone but i do love a bumper, finding ANY future stars ''or good things'' before they rapidly become public knowledge and end up in most punters NB, I do miss Timmy Murphy riding for Mr Pipe and in Bumpers he was always pure class at reading them and dotted up many times.

So Mr Pipe it is then in the closing race on the card at Chepstow, a competitive looking race with a few making their debut so could be anything, the 4yr old Pipe trained gelding has a good sire in Kalanisi and what with the yard in good form ''without winning'' looks worth a chance.

Jockey David Noonan only has the two rides, he does hang about a few hours for this final race,  he's no Timmy Murphy ''YET'' but from what I've seen of him so far,  he'll do for me and an Irishman with a very big future.

4:20 Chepstow - The Draconian.  0.5 E/w Bet @ 10/1 most firms, Bet365 etc

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.