** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Frys.com Open ~ October 15th - 18th

Aidymac

Back Brandt Snedeker ~ 3 Points E/W @ 50/1 Boylesports ~ 1/4, 5 Places

Back Ollie Schniederjans ~ 1 Point E/W @ 200/1 Stan James ~ 1/4, 5 Places

Back Fabian Gomez ~ 1 Point E/W @ 250/1 Sky Bet ~ 1/4, 5 Places

Read Full Preview ~ https://www.punterslounge.com/frys-com-open-preview-no-time-to-exhale-as-the-2015-16-season-gets-under-way

Oh the start of a new PGA Tour season. Only seems a fortnight or so since the last one! Very Happy The Frys.com Open at it's new home of Silverado is an interesting tournament to kick-off 2015/16. The tournament traditionally favours players who have a feel for the west coast and whom can make plenty of birdies and putt really well. You can certainly categorise previous winners such as Molder, Blixt (a rookie at the time), Walker and Bae as hungry as the former 3 had never won on Tour and Bae's win last year was his first in 15 months. 

The course has classical over tones and isn't a gimme, with pretty fast and undulating greens. Getting close to pins is not easy and yet again it ultimately turns into a putting contest to both convert and make pars - putting from 8 feet and in was notorious tricky last term. 

So I'm going with 3 players this week: Brooks Koepka who must be hungry to cement his Ryder Cup spot as soon as possible. Loves the Frys.com and has contended on both outings which is hardly surprising with his all-round talent and ability to G4G so accurately. He opened at 22s in places and is now as short as 16s. I managed to grab 18s. 

Other than Brooks, I'm sticking with Justin Thomas who again will be motivated to go-well after the disappointments of Conway Farms. This is a distinct step-down and at some point he'll feel comfortable enough to get the job done. The early 40s evaporated so I'm on at 35s. 

Finally Matt Jones who I have to call right at some point! Can put on poa annua greens well and he's had a strong 2015, which I'm sure he'd love to cap with a win and a move into the OWGR Top 50. 70/1 is adequate.