Rally

Rally of Cyprus This is just a quick write up. Loeb has been quick all season and keeps winning by a long way. Nobody else seems to even get close, even though Solberg loved that rally. Gronholm won the last Cyprus rally, but seems to be under performing this year. But he should be good enough to get third place. I imagine the finishing results will be Loeb, Solberg and then Gronholm for most rallies this year. Loeb looks good at 2.3 at Paddy Power. Gronholm also looks good at 1.9 to be on the podium, even though he is out of form, as there does not seem to be a resonble competitor to the top three. Gronholm is 1.9 to be on the podium at Sporting bet.

Re: Rally Gronholm is out after having a problem on the first stage. Loeb however is way infront and only a problem or an off will make it so he does not win. The Gronholm did have lots of value in, but there is always a chance of retirements in rallying. Loeb is in a different class to evrybody, it reminds me off what Schumacher did last season. Although in rallying it can change very quickly because if things start going wrong and you lose your confidence, you can really suffer. I hope this gives some insight to rallying, as, as far as I can see, there has been no thread on this before. The problem with rallying is that so few bookies put prices up and when they do they only mostly do outrights. However, most bookies dont really care so it is possible to get some good prices. So thats why I bet on rallying.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.