Sites and Usernames

Valiant23

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sites and Usernames Rather boringly, and predictably, my username is spreadman on numerous forums and betting sites, apart from r.post where I am spreadman7 as someone else was already registered as spreadman there, which felt weird - but not as weird as Gett1nlots and Jay's clone. Has anyone else experienced this 'identity theft' ?

• 2 weeks later...
Re: Sites and Usernames Ladbrokes: Dave_M UltimateBet: Dave_M Pacific: Muddle I mostly exclusively play Ladbrokes though. You'll find me in the treble chance ladder mostly. I suck 99% of the time but rare moment of poker genious keep me hooked....$1300 in winnings from said Treble Chance Ladder being one of the more recent ones. Blowing away a significant chip lead in the Cruise Mania freeroll was not one of my finer moments though :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Re: Sites and Usernames I've collated all of the information in this thread into a table - I figured it would be easier to use. As I get a chance, I'll update it with the names I have from the Bet365 freeroll and the Betfair tourney, as well as the league games. I'll also keep it up to date with any info people paste here.....The table is in WFTE first post in this thread...... WFTE - apologies for hijacking your post/thread mate :ok

Re: Sites and Usernames Good work mate Ok, I think this is them all, but i might have missed out 1 or 2 Bet365 Jax1000 Betfair: cadzow Party poker & Paradise poker: laidbackblok Ladbrokes : laidback1000 Williamhill & Blue square: laidback1 Damn, i just realised ...........Now I can't hide my bad play by saying- "It wisnae me, it was someone else ............. honest"