Must-Win games

Anyone been tracking the must win games (were one team has much more to play for and the other is thinking about the Seychelles) over the last 2 weeks to see if a profit is made? I saw in the Racing Post of 29 April that backing against must win teams made a good profit on April 22nd. I did not read the RP last weekend as I went up the Boro game with family/friends. If the bookies are anticipating large bets on must win teams in theory there is money to be made helping the bookies balance their books. Games this weekend are WBA/Norwich/Palace/Soton and possibly Spurs for must win element. I am tempted to back against all the relegation fighters. I know the experienced verdict is generally don't back must win teams.

Re: Must-Win games I see there profit to be made in these games - only worry is that it is such a must win they will go all out attack and then be caught out at the back. Teams i can see this happening too are Palace and Norwich for definate. Safer ones i feel are Man City at home to Boro, feeling WBA will win also. Only safe ones i am finding - i feel theres good things in Spain, Italy and betting on the top 2 the next few weeks - especially when away at good odds will bring the cash in!