flat racing fri 18th sept

wow ....some impossibly hard races to tackle .... 305 ayr gramecy 99.34 arctic feeling 99.32 caprior bere 99.27 dragon king 99.27 piazon 99.26 roudee 99.23 my name is rio 99.23 immensely hard race .....any one of these could win this and others not listed have chances too ....only thing I can do is pick value ew bets and hope for luck .....gramecy is poor value ....yes has great form but with a penalty is poor value in such an open race ... arctic feeling represents r fahey who has done well in this race .. this horse hasnt been running to his best lately but is apparetly working well at home so at 28/1 hes in .....piazon is interesting ....looks the type to pop up in a race like this and could be dangerous but I cant overlook caprior bere who ran a decent race lto and although the time wasnt as fast as some of these others ...he at least did his time in this class ....and claimers allowance allows the horse to effectively run off 81 ....which is a feather weight abd at 20/1 that makes him very good value ......wide open and could come down to draw ..... arctic feeling 3 pts ew 28/1 will hill caprior bere 3 pts ew 20/1 corals

340 ayr gowanharry 98.97 classy anne 98,95 compton heights 98.92 straits of malaaca 98.91 jack luey 98.88 pea shooter 98,88 another stick a pin in race .....wide open as u like as betting suggests ......I really fancy a shot at a big win so im going to back classy anne who finished 5th in this last year and has been slowly coming to peak form ...looks like has been laid out for this as is hitting peak just at right time and is 33/1!! with lads .......another that stands out is straits of mallaca who ran a decent race lto and looks nicely poised near the foot of the race .....also 33/1 ...looks great value ....best I can do in such an open race classy anne 5 pts ew 33/1 lads straits of msllaca 5 pts ew 33/1 paddyp