flat racing weds 16th sept

355 sand volunteer point 98.65 belle travers 98.62 postbag 98.55 la superba 98.53 a more open race than first seems .....postbag is well fancied and at quotes around 7/2 sets the standard .....he may improve but lofty mark makes him bad value and has to be taken on ...volunteer point is a bit of a puzzle ...he has so much talent but cant seem to get his bum in gear ....saying that he has been running against better class opposition than this and performing well even in defeat as high as class 2 and is now dropping to 4 .....I think this is more his level and if I was training him id be expecting a big run .....same can be said of belle travers who posted a fast time lto and is hitting peak form now ...dangerous .....could go ew bets but still on double hunt so wins for me at decent prices volunteer point 3 pts win 11/1 bet365 belle travers 3 pts win 8/1 lads

355 sand volunteer point 98.65 belle travers 98.62 postbag 98.55 la superba 98.53 a more open race than first seems .....postbag is well fancied and at quotes around 7/2 sets the standard .....he may improve but lofty mark makes him bad value and has to be taken on ...volunteer point is a bit of a puzzle ...he has so much talent but cant seem to get his bum in gear ....saying that he has been running against better class opposition than this and performing well even in defeat as high as class 2 and is now dropping to 4 .....I think this is more his level and if I was training him id be expecting a big run .....same can be said of belle travers who posted a fast time lto and is hitting peak form now ...dangerous .....could go ew bets but still on double hunt so wins for me at decent prices volunteer point 3 pts win 11/1 bet365 belle travers 3 pts win 8/1 lads
volunteer point non runner ....belle travers 2nd ....curse strikes again .....luck will change soon

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.