NBA Gm. 2's 10/5

Miami -9.5 SA -8.5 Since '99 in play-offs, League: 12-2 (Av. win 15.2) home 5+ fav off any ats win as ANY 5+ fav in the second round. [inc. Detroit today that I was a bit late on :wall ] Seems that if a teams beats up the opposition then they are simply too good and there's no reason why they won't do it again. Washington are 0-7 this season as road 'dogs of 9-12. Miami 8-1 as home favs of 9-12, and 12-3 inside the div. SA: 11-3 when home total 185-190, 11-5 as home fav 9-12. Miami have beaten Washington this season by 19 (gm.1), 5 @ Wash, 23 home, 10 home (but 24 up at 3/4) and 12 away. SA have beaten Seattle by 22 (gm.1), 13, 19 @ Seattle, lost by 6, won by 9. Allen questionable, and certainly won't be 100%. Radmanovic doubtful and Jamison doubtful. Looks to me like the fav's roll to a 2-0 lead. :hope Just edited, because I now show an even better trend. Missed out on Detroit and Phoenix today, which I'm not real happy about, but we'll ride it from now on. :cry

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.