Botajz's over 0.5

botajz

Looks like the 'selective strategy' hasn't been started yet. You've managed 3 runs into the 30's so far. Are you after a big run or just content to try to make a profit from smaller runs? I can't quite make out which road you're going along. The 'hell for leather' style of just throwing anything in the pot has never worked long term on here or other forums and would rely more on luck than anything else.Either way, I think the better route would involve a more steady approach to produce results. I know it's not that easy, but maybe give it a try for a while and see if some success can convince you to change your style.

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2015, 7:00:15, Skittle said:

Looks like the 'selective strategy' hasn't been started yet. You've managed 3 runs into the 30's so far. Are you after a big run or just content to try to make a profit from smaller runs? I can't quite make out which road you're going along. The 'hell for leather' style of just throwing anything in the pot has never worked long term on here or other forums and would rely more on luck than anything else.Either way, I think the better route would involve a more steady approach to produce results. I know it's not that easy, but maybe give it a try for a while and see if some success can convince you to change your style.

Right. At first I was thinking of combining both "longest run" and "profit" approaches but apparently such strategy does not work for me. After a month break, with fresh head and new enthusiasm I try to the make the run as long as possible as the main target. And long runs will generate some profit anyway ;-) Thank you for your feedback, mate.