L-K-O-F & Experienced Newcomer Systems

Hey ppl, im new to this forum so i wud just like to say hi to everyone. There is some gd posts within this forum and hopefully i can match the quality you have shown with your systems or even make it better. With this in mind i think i have found the perfect system after thinking about it for some time. I finally had chance to record the picks of the two systems that have achieved. The L-K-O-F system has been recorded for the past two days and later on in the post i will show you the past two days results and the picks for today. On the other hand, i have recorded the results for the experienced newcomers system for the past week and again i will show you the results and todays picks later on in this post. (Sorry bout the pathetic introduction lol:o ) So hopefully, this sounds gd to the viewers of this system and hopefully you will be pleased with the results im about to show you. If you have any queries about this specific post dont hesitate to reply.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.