Big odds difference profit (backing/laying)

Hey all, I'm not a gambler but currently doing a fair bit of matched betting. I'm working through the £200 welcome bonus rollover requirements over at Bet365 and laying bets over at BetFair. I was looking for good odds to place my next bet and came across a horse race on Bet 365 where the win odds on horse x were 3.5 and the lay odds for horse x were 2.32. I'm confused as to wether I have stumbled across an incredible set of odds or if I have overlooked something. If you're not following I'll try to explain. Bet 365 - £100 bet on horse x at odds of 3.5 = £250 profit. BetFair - £154.19 lay on horse x at odds of 2.32 = (£203.52 Liability) If horse x wins I make £250 on bet360 but loose £203.52 on Betfair netting a total risk free profit of £46.48. If horse x loses I make £154.19 on betfair but loose £100 on Bet365 netting a total risk free profit of £46.48 (less the 5% commission). The odds are and still have been like this for a couple of hours, the lay has gone up by .1 but this is still pretty weird. The horse in question is El Massivo if anyone was wondering. Is this incredibly lucky or am I being really stupid and overlooked something really obvious? I normally expect to loose a few £ on qualifying bets or rollover requirements not make £40!

Re: Big odds difference profit (backing/laying) yes you do get this on oddschecker .....they dont norm last longer than a minute or two but it does happen .....ive regulary found horses available at say 15/2 then being layed at 13/2 ..you just have to be very quick and dontcbe surprised if odds change as your placing bet ....then you can lose especially if you already placed half the bet ...and that will happen if u keep doing