Can I expect to make a profit betting live on the last seconds?

Hi dear punters! Assuming that a bettor has been watching a horse racing, "Can he make bet while the last 3 horses are impending to reach the finish line, to bet on all the three horses?". this might sound too dumb to be an astute observation on the horsing race, but I do like to know if I can make a little profit margin this way. (betting online on the last seconds where 3 horses have left all the other competitors behind).

Re: Can I expect to make a profit betting live on the last seconds?

Hi dear punters! Assuming that a bettor has been watching a horse racing, "Can he make bet while the last 3 horses are impending to reach the finish line, to bet on all the three horses?". this might sound too dumb to be an astute observation on the horsing race, but I do like to know if I can make a little profit margin this way. (betting online on the last seconds where 3 horses have left all the other competitors behind).
You can bet in running but the front 3 might be short at around the 1f pole. Depends on each race, Mahsoob went 1000.0 in running the other day and got matched for £23. There are plenty making money at the other end of the race, setting up in private boxes and laying in running (there's an article in todays RP) as there can be a delay of up to about 10 seconds when watching on TV. You need to be on the exchanges really if betting in play.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.