Tripe! - stop at three winners

I think it is entirely possible to lead three winners with cummulative stakes into the corral of profit. One behind the other. Then you close the gate and go back out to the prairies of possibility. Here I have a bank of 100 pts. The staking principles are simple. 20 pts on the first selection of the Tripe ride on the second selection and then (the lot) onto the third. I'll be looking for average even money return on each Tripe bet. If a Tripe comes in there's a banked profit of 140 pts. I won't be doing three e/w at Chester, for instance, but scouring sports and perhaps over time. The odds I quote can probably be bettered. I'll start with: *Bradley Dredge [golf] will win in Italy (3-1 after two rounds). *Michelin tyres will win in Spain (4-6 with Centrebet). *Arsenal will win -- draw no bet -- against liverpool (1.27 with Centrebet) As a Tripe. It all has to happen. These are contempraneous :eyes bets so don't fit the Tripe system where we will know the winnings when going on to the next. The downside on each Tripe bet is 20 points. Bank 100. So there is a VERY short span to this thread, perhaps. Above bets are just a sample, and obviously don't start the real money system. Which I'll post with first bet tomorrow. (Sunday).

Re: Tripe! - stop at three winners An embedded good point in your above, Brookes. I've read elsewhere in PL -- General Chat, perhaps -- that blokes who try to be all sports, all knowing, are rubbish. I'll try to navigate a way around this. This being a forum after all. Tripe is getting 3 bets in over, say, 10 days doubling up. Evens will do. I'm testing the theory: do obvious bets win? Cheers viva grandma!

Re: Tripe! - stop at three winners Off to a winning start and am considering for the second leg of 1st Tripe... Norwich for relegation at 4-6 generally. Have 'crunched the liklihoods' and this seems Tripe material. However, am not a football expert :unsureso thoughts welcome before the weekend. (Appreciate slightly better odds may be available on the exchanges. It's really input on outcome I'm after).

Re: Tripe! - stop at three winners i don't think too many ppl would take your tip for norwich to get relegated p.c.:( reasons?..... of the four names in the frame..... norwich are the only team whose fate is in their own hands... i.e. if they win at fulham.... they stay up..... no matter what the others do... Norwich have 'points on the board' as they say.... any footballer knows thats the best position to be in at this stage of the game. according to the bookies odds... norwich are least likely to go down. surely thats enough reason to leave this bet out of the 'tripe' system?

Re: Tripe! - stop at three winners While waiting for the cricket bet to play out, I'll start the Second Tripe as there's a very obvious bet Friday morning UK time. Rugby. Second Tripe, Bet 1 Crusaders (-10) to beat Hurricanes 20pts @ 1.80 (Bluesq) Think the handicap is 10 points too low. There's good info on this on the OS page (Super 12, Final Round) and this is definitely one to be on to swell the account for the weekend.:ok

Re: Tripe! - stop at three winners Crusaders (-10) to beat Hurricanes 20pts @ 1.80 (Bluesq) Think the handicap is 10 points too low. Crusaders 40 - Hurricanes 20 :cheers Hope that was a 'swell' bet for the weekend. More Tripe and pie-:puke about the first time Warwickshire have lost a 4-day game since Sept 2003 tomorrow.

Re: Tripe! - stop at three winners First Tripe Down the drain on second bet. Second Tripe Bet 2 : 36 pts running on Rugby. Going out on a bit of a limb here as I think Wasps -- and the boot of No.10 Andy Goode -- will get the better of a nervous first half before Leicester get stuck in later on. And there's a 'saver'. Half time/full Wasps/Leicester 26 pts @ 6-1 Draw either half or full Wasps v Leicester 10pts @ 8-1 paddypower This more :hope than :ok but worth a tilt at the odds.