Maidens/Bumpers (2015 Running Total: +63.89Pts)

I know not everyone likes these kinds of races and some steer clear from betting in them but I've found that you can often find decent selections in them and have come up with a ratings system that I use to select horses in these races based on my ratings. All bets will be to 1pts win at advised price on maiden and bumper races.

Re: Maiden/Bumper Ratings All bets 1pts win with BOG: Maidens Kempton 2.50: Pomme De Guerre (95) - 11/1, BetVictor 5th of 12 on debut and not beaten too far, same placed finish lto in field of seven runners, hoping the 7 furlongs suits more. Brighton 4.40: Jet Setting (110) - 5/2, Bet365 Beaten 3 lengths on debut after fluffing the start, caught the eye when running on well at the finish a better break and should be right there. Wolver 7.35: Graceland (88) - 11/4, Bet365 Three race maiden who was well fancied on last UK start sent off even money favourite and not beaten too far, hopeful of progress as a 3 year old. Bumpers Exeter 4.35: Desertmore Hill (84) - 6/1, Bet365 Third in Ludlow bumper and ran pretty green, should go better today. Ludlow 4.45: Charlies Oscar (107) - 11/4, Bet365 Brother to Wilde Blue Yonder and raced in good Newbury bumper well beaten that day but should find this an easier assignment.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.