** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

AS Monaco v Juventus > Wednesday April 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v Juventus (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: AS Monaco v Juventus > Wednesday April 22nd 4pts Under 2 goals 2.02 BetVictor The first leg was a tight affair and given the way the two sides set up I’m expecting no different here. The tie is finely poised and the prize is huge so both sides are likely to want to ensure they eliminate mistakes rather than take risks which could cost them dearly so I am fully expecting a low scoring match here and possibly a 1-0 Monaco win which takes the tie into extra time. Either way I don’t fancy goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/monaco-vs-juventus-betting-second-leg-can-be-as-tight-as-the-first-one

Re: AS Monaco v Juventus > Wednesday April 22nd I'm leaning to take Juventus in this game. Italians are tactical masters and they can win this game under the guidance of Pirlo in midfield. Tevez is perfect to score a goal here I think. But that is just my feeling. I will probably wait to game start to see lineups and after first 5, 6, 7 minutes of game I will decide for Juventus live if everything will look as I believe it should be or decide maybe not to risk my money after all.

Re: AS Monaco v Juventus > Wednesday April 22nd I think we all expect a close game here. Juventus won't have to attack from the 1st moment as they have won the first leg and they know they can trust their defense and Monaco although they need to score they know they have to be carefull in the defense as if they concede a goal, then their work is gonna be hard. A first half with both teams being carefull is what I expect, and then if the score is still 0-0 I think Monaco will take more risks in the second. Draw at first half @ 1.97 Marathonbet