Flat Racing > Saturday March 28th (The Lincoln)

just looking for a good start to the flat season ...see if we can start with a bang ...........speed rated all current top 22 runners ....deleted poorly hcapped horses ....any horse age 7 or above and good form at a mile .....rates as .... gm Hopkins 99.13 red avenger 99.13 gabriels kaka 99.02 interesting stats .......gm Hopkins is 2nd fav around 7/1 so this suggests hes an very strong ew bet but huge standout value bet is red avenger who is priced at 20/1 generally which looks absolutely amazing ew value but is available at 30.0 for the win with a run on betfair and I cant miss that ....cracking bet given his level of form is equal to gm Hopkins but is also in the favoured light weight zone ....ill back gm too just in case non runner gm Hopkins 5pts win 7/1 bet365 red avenger 5pts win 30.0 betfair :nana

Re: lincoln hcap saturday Doncaster 3:45 - Betway Lincoln (HERITAGE HANDICAP) (Class 2) 1 mile Moohaarib is a horse very high on my shortlist, a 4 year old colt out of Oasis Dream. The Marco Botti charge was a course and distance winner on good to firm ground in June 2014, and although the trainer says he needs soft ground, he has won on firm ground so I am not overly concerned. 9 of the last 10 winners of the Lincoln carried between 8-9 and 9-4 and he will carry 9-0. The last 10 winners were aged 4-6 and 9 of the last 10 winners had won no more than 3 handicaps, he won two. 9 of the last 10 winners won over 1 mile + and as already mentioned, he won over C&D already. He was 3rd behind Mange All on ground that was probably not ideal at Ascot last term and won a decent handicap at Pontefract off a mark of 93 in October. He travelled like a dream when 2nd behind Baltic Knight at Nottingham, finishing ahead of Gm Hopkins who is our current 2nd favourite for the Lincoln. He is very nicely drawn in Stall 19 and draw is important here, with the majority of Lincoln winners drawn middle to high. This horse ticks every box for me, trends, track, trip, ground, weight and draw all look perfect and at 16/1 with Sky Bet, he looks a superb each-way bet with 4 Places on offer. Advised Bet: Moohaarib - 1 Point each-way @ 16/1 SkyBet (4 Places) Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/doncaster-lincoln-preview-moohaarib-can-start-the-2015-flat-season-with-a-bang

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.