March 23 - March 29

Re: March 23 - March 29

Guys, I've read your tips and I had put them before so I agree with Nara, Parmentier, U.Radwanska. There are another interesting matcheslike Badosa to beat Peng 6.5 Peng has in last time some interesting results and Badosa is big talent of Spanish tennis. Or I don't understand odds in match Lopez-Thiem. I think Thiem is overestimated in the match. Lopez has "special" style and it could make problems to Thiem. And Lopez is even higher level.
Peng has not in last time

Re: March 23 - March 29 K. PLISKOVA vs A. BECK The last time we saw superwoman, she came in the form of Sara Errani who made the word "fatigue" seem like a term for empowerment. Surely she certainly has not grown thinner and taller over the last couple of years, or has she?? That is why I see light at the end of the tunnel as we hopefully see a change of guards this week on the womens tour, at least as far as this tournament. Beck certainly enters into this elite list of players with a wealth of potentials who have been subdued over the last 6months or so for one reason or the other. We saw Bencic and Stephens begin to reemerge out of the duldrums yesterday, and today hopefully BECK The h2h tells me that she has seen a lot of Pliskova's game so much as to have nothing to fear from a player who should be certainly sapping in energy. Even after all this confident talk, I believe in investing wisely. So I will be taking the huge handicap of +5.5 believing that Beck will get first run and not be caught. Good luck!

Re: March 23 - March 29 1 PICK FOR ATP MIAMI: MURRAY TO DEFEAT YOUNG BY 2:0 SETS @ 1.37 on pinnaclesports Expect it to be an easy match for the Murray who is in a good form + favorable match-up of styles for Murray as Young's neither consistent or powerful enough. No major points to why Young can win at least a set, especially as Murray must take this big tournament seriously.

Re: March 23 - March 29 Vaidisova vs Halep 9.5 Vaidisova vs. Halep 1st set 5.3 I cannot help myself. I know Halep for her tournament results good - bad - good - bad or sign-off -good. She won Miami and even to long break I don't believe her for so high odds especialy in the first match in Miami. Vaidisova as I said is in good form. Halep has unpleasent style for Vaidisova but Simona in first rounds is not so dangerous like at the end of tournament.

Guys, I've read your tips and I had put them before so I agree with Nara, Parmentier, U.Radwanska. There are another interesting matcheslike Badosa to beat Peng 6.5 Peng has in last time some interesting results and Badosa is big talent of Spanish tennis. Or I don't understand odds in match Lopez-Thiem. I think Thiem is overestimated in the match. Lopez has "special" style and it could make problems to Thiem. And Lopez is even higher level.
I was wondering where you saw Bardosa at +6.5? Paddy has her at 5.5 which to me boarders on the fringe of danger. this Bardosa girl is a 1997 puppy, and looks a very good tip even in my opinion more positive than radwanska/williams. I worry about 5.5, it could be a game where she plays very well and fails to cover.....the fear of switching off mentally if Peng enters brick-wall mode. Overs must also be considered carefully too!

I was wondering where you saw Bardosa at +6.5? Paddy has her at 5.5 which to me boarders on the fringe of danger. this Bardosa girl is a 1997 puppy' date=' and looks a very good tip even in my opinion more positive than radwanska/williams. I worry about 5.5, it could be a game where she plays very well and fails to cover.....the fear of switching off mentally if Peng enters brick-wall mode. Overs must also be considered carefully too![/quote'] Pinnacle. Now is 6.34

Re: March 23 - March 29 Back Fabio Fognini to beat Jack Sock for a 7/10 stake at 3.14 with Pinnacle Willing to give this a go at odds this big. If Fognini exploits Sock's weaker backhand and stays reasonably focused throughout the entire match, he should have every chance of getting the win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fognini-vs-sock-betting-fabio-fognini-looks-value-to-bounce-back-with-a-win-in-miami

Re: March 23 - March 29 Back Nicole Vaidisova (+1.5 sets) to beat Simona Halep for a 6/10 stake at 3.60 with 10Bet Back Nicole Vaidisova to beat Simona Halep for a 1/10 stake at 9.16 with Pinnacle I agree with what's been said here already. If Vaidisova plays like she did against Babos, she could do some damage against the Romanian number one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/vaidisova-vs-halep-betting-nicole-vaidisova-could-do-some-damage-against-the-romanian-number-one

Re: March 23 - March 29 Back Alison Van Uytvanck to beat Camila Giorgi for a 7/10 stake at 2.62 with Pinnacle This looks like a coin-flip at worst to me in all fairness. Van Uytvanck has done really well in the last couple of days, while Giorgi has done very little since the Aussie Open, so I quite fancy the chances of us seeing an upset in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-uytvanck-vs-giorgi-betting-alison-van-uytvanck-to-defeat-camila-giorgi-on-friday

Back Nicole Vaidisova (+1.5 sets) to beat Simona Halep for a 6/10 stake at 3.60 with 10Bet Back Nicole Vaidisova to beat Simona Halep for a 1/10 stake at 9.16 with Pinnacle I agree with what's been said here already. If Vaidisova plays like she did against Babos, she could do some damage against the Romanian number one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/vaidisova-vs-halep-betting-nicole-vaidisova-could-do-some-damage-against-the-romanian-number-one
Maybe 1st for Vaidisova can be good stake. Halep has problems at the begining of matches. I divided stake to 3 - 1st set, winner and 2:0. I can imagine Halep's turn after 1st loosing set. If Vaidisova has to win I see 2:0 in sets.

Back Alison Van Uytvanck to beat Camila Giorgi for a 7/10 stake at 2.62 with Pinnacle This looks like a coin-flip at worst to me in all fairness. Van Uytvanck has done really well in the last couple of days, while Giorgi has done very little since the Aussie Open, so I quite fancy the chances of us seeing an upset in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-uytvanck-vs-giorgi-betting-alison-van-uytvanck-to-defeat-camila-giorgi-on-friday
I agree. Nice Camila needs fast,aggressive surface. It's not the case of Miami's courts. I can imagine first fast set winning by Camila but Uytvanck is mentally strong and can turn the match on her side.

Re: March 23 - March 29 I agree with you guys, I only stayed away from the Halep-match. Jankovic @4 (Marathonbet) is worth a try for me. As Indian Wells finalist, she can be a bit tired, but her level is rising and she is though to beat. Under these circumstances, such an high odd looks tempting.

Re: March 23 - March 29 Donald Young (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray @ 3.350 Pinnacle Donald Young (+6 games) to beat Andy Murray @ 1.847 Pinnacle Young took a set from Murray when they met in Davis Cup recently, so he should be more than capable of repeating the trick in home conditions. The American has been playing well this season and is starting to fulfil his potential, and he's beaten Murray on North American hard before although it was a few years ago. Murray exited Indian Wells quite limply against Djokovic and so I'm not sure how good he will be feeling about his game, and if he isn't fully focussed here then Young could take advantage. Jan-Lennard Struff (+1.5 sets) to beat Guillermo Garcia-Lopez @ 1.621 Pinnacle Jan-Lennard Struff (+3 games) to beat Guillermo Garcia-Lopez @ 1.869 Pinnacle I'm not at all sure that Garcia-Lopez deserves to be this much of a favourite here, as the Spaniard has lost his last three matches and so he can't be feeling all that confident. Struff's form this season also hasn't been great, but he at least got a morale-boosting win against Becker in the first round. The German also beat Garcia-Lopez last year, and whilst conditions will be different this time around I think it helps if you know that you've beaten the player on the other side of the net from you before. There's a good chance that this will be a swingy contest and so these lines have every chance of being covered in my opinion.

I was thinking about three +1.5 set handicaps for today: Fognini @1.90' date=' Struff @1.60 and Ramos @1.61. You guys already confirmed two :)[/quote'] Sorry if you played Struff on my account. He was terrible. Was a break up in the first and couldn't even force a tie-break at the least. Then he dropped his serve immediately at the start of the second (a pet hate of mine) before failing to convert 0-40 to get the break back. Another pet hate of mine is when a player (Donald Young!) drops serve in the very first game - it's like conceding a goal in the first five minutes of a football match and makes the task of winning the opening set and therefore the match that much harder.

Sorry if you played Struff on my account. He was terrible. Was a break up in the first and couldn't even force a tie-break at the least. Then he dropped his serve immediately at the start of the second (a pet hate of mine) before failing to convert 0-40 to get the break back. Another pet hate of mine is when a player (Donald Young!) drops serve in the very first game - it's like conceding a goal in the first five minutes of a football match and makes the task of winning the opening set and therefore the match that much harder.
Don't worry, mate! ;) You just confirmed something I was seriously thinking about. Garcia-Lopez was never a player I trust and imo the odds were too good to ignore. Let's see what Fognini and Ramos achieves. For tomorrow I am looking at Muller against Darcis @1.67 and also Melzer +1.5 set handicap against Chardy @1.65 ... and call me crazy, but I have a feeling that Giorgi will be able to trouble Halep. I am waiting on the odds and expect something around 1.90 for the set handicap.

Re: March 23 - March 29 Back Roberto Bautista-Agut (-2.5) to beat Jerzy Janowicz for a 7/10 stake at 1.99 with Pinnacle Janowicz has been really average since the first day of the new season and Bautista-Agut absolutely crushed him in Miami last year, so I think that there's a good chance that we're going to see a fairly easy win for the Spaniard today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bautista-agut-vs-janowicz-betting-roberto-bautista-agut-to-outplay-jerzy-janowicz-in-miami

Re: March 23 - March 29 Back Elina Svitolina to beat Ekaterina Makarova for a 7/10 stake at 3.22 with Pinnacle I think that there's some value in backing Svitolina today. The gap between her and Makarova isn't big and she's been going up lately, while what I've seen from the Russian recently hasn't convinced me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/svitolina-vs-makarova-betting-elina-svitolina-has-what-it-takes-to-upset-makarova-on-saturday

Re: March 23 - March 29 Back Kaia Kanepi (+1.5 sets) to beat Caroline Wozniacki for a 7/10 stake at 2.48 with Pinnacle Wozniacki is getting the wins, but she's not playing well at all from what I've seen and she's getting too much hype for the win over Brengle in my opinion. Kanepi can hit big and already has two good wins to her name in Miami, so I think that one set will be fully within her range today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kanepi-vs-wozniacki-betting-kaia-kanepi-to-impress-against-the-world-s-number-five

Re: March 23 - March 29 Back Belinda Bencic (-1.5 sets) to beat Tatjana Maria for a 7/10 stake at 2.10 with Bet365 Tatjana Maria is a very unknown player because she mostly plays on ITF tournaments. I came to know about her in WTA Québec City last year as she won a few matches before going out to Shelby Rogers in the quarter. They have met once on clay when Belinda was 16 years old and she won that encounter in straight sets. Tatjana has played surprisingly well when beating Bouchard in straight sets and taking first set 6-0 but Bencic played pretty well in Indian wells and continued to do so this tournament. Not mutch more to say about this except that I belive Bencic will win easily because she is more talented.

Re: March 23 - March 29 Back Flavia Pennetta to beat Viktoria Azarenka for a 6/10 stake at 4.50 with Pinnacle Pennetta is still good enough to win these big matches, having just beaten Sharapova in Indian Wells - and Azarenka has been under-performing a bit recently. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pennetta-vs-azarenka-betting-flavia-pennetta-could-deliver-the-big-upset-of-the-day-in-miami Back Johanna Larsson to beat Sloane Stephens for a 7/10 stake at 3.33 with Pinnacle Larsson has a 2-0 record against Stephens and she has already beaten Shvedova and Safarova in Miami, so having her above 3.00 here looks quite wrong to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/larsson-vs-stephens-betting-johanna-larsson-to-beat-sloane-stephens-for-the-third-time-in-a-row Back Fernando Verdasco (+1.5 sets) to beat Rafael Nadal for a 7/10 stake at 2.70 with Pinnacle Nadal still struggling, so I fancy Verdasco to get at least a set against him today. Not much to say here really, I just don't trust Nadal at all right now. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/verdasco-vs-nadal-betting-fernando-verdasco-to-give-nadal-a-really-good-run-for-his-money-on-sunday

Back Belinda Bencic (-1.5 sets) to beat Tatjana Maria for a 7/10 stake at 2.10 with Bet365 Tatjana Maria is a very unknown player because she mostly plays on ITF tournaments. I came to know about her in WTA Québec City last year as she won a few matches before going out to Shelby Rogers in the quarter. They have met once on clay when Belinda was 16 years old and she won that encounter in straight sets. Tatjana has played surprisingly well when beating Bouchard in straight sets and taking first set 6-0 but Bencic played pretty well in Indian wells and continued to do so this tournament. Not mutch more to say about this except that I belive Bencic will win easily because she is more talented.
she is not so unknown... few years ago she played as Tatjana MALEK (rember her for sure), but she got married for her coach Charles Edouard Maria (ex-player), got child and after 2 years out of court she is back

she is not so unknown... few years ago she played as Tatjana MALEK (rember her for sure)' date=' but she got married for her coach Charles Edouard Maria (ex-player), got child and after 2 years out of court she is back[/quote'] Thank you for your input. She's like Zakopalova who divorced and got back to Koukalova instead. The information you provided did however not change my prediction.