** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

West Ham v Sunderland > Saturday March 21st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Sunderland (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v Sunderland > Saturday March 21st 4pts Under 2.5 goals 4/5 Ladbrokes Sunderland need something to build from and by that I mean a defensive platform so I wouldn’t expect them to be too gung ho here. I would imagine most of Dick Advocaat’s plans will be formed during the upcoming international break but they’ll set out to be hard to beat here. West Ham’s attacking play seems to have died a bit recently so I can’t say I’m expecting a goal fest here. 4/5 on under 2.5 looks perfectly acceptable to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-ham-vs-sunderland-betting-goals-are-unlikely-to-flow-at-upton-park

Re: West Ham v Sunderland > Saturday March 21st WEST HAM - SUNDERLAND Draw at 3.65 @ Marathonbet Both teams come at this match from a negative series of games, as they have taken only one win at their last 12 league games. The big news is the debut of Dick Advocaat at the bench of Sunderland, as the Dutch manager replace midweek Gus Poyet at the "Black Cats". I think that this clue will have a positive impact at the players of Sunderland, but in the same time West Ham takes a lot of power in front of its fans. As a result, the draw is a clever option for this fixture.

Re: West Ham v Sunderland > Saturday March 21st Both teams will be weakened. I'm in the game, I think that the hosts finally break through, especially after the games against Chelsea and ManU (home) in which there were a lot worse than rivals. Guests are probably the best at this point to defeat rival. HW @ 1.8 in local 5/10 GL

Re: West Ham v Sunderland > Saturday March 21st West Ham have serious striker problems.I would opt for unders here but for Tomkins being out and Reid being doubtful.Sunderland players were a disgrace last week.It looked like they were trying to get rid of another manager.They downed tools just like they did with Di Canio.Who knows how Sunderland will play today, but i for one hope they all get the sack as their lack of effort at times this season has been terrible, and their fans let them know it.I will risk a small bet on both teams to score (no) as i see a cagey affair on the cards.Bet 365 10/11.