Flat Racing > Saturday March 14th

Lingfield 3:05 - Coral.co.uk Winter Derby(Qualifier) (Group 3) (1) 1m2f I think GRANDEUR looks a massive price to land this race at 6/1 with Bet365 personally, a race where he went off the 7/4 favourite in last years' renewal. This is a horse that is always held up and he does need luck in running, something he seems not to get much of the time!! He was hampered several times in this race last year and could only finish 8th behind Robin Hoods Bay but he made up for it when winning the Easter Classic over the course and distance next time out. He had a few runs in America over the summer before beating Danadana in a Listed race on the turf at Goodwood last September. He then ran in the Group 3 Darley Stakes at Newmarket but could never land a blow behind Berkshire. I thought he was unlucky here at Lingfield last time out in another trial, 4th behind Grendisar but had no luck in running whatsoever. Ryan Moore remains in the saddle tomorrow and I am sure he will want to make amends, just like last year. >>>>> Grandeur - 2 Points each-way @ 6/1 Bet365 (1/4 Odds 3 Places) http://www.punterslounge.com/winter-derby-tip-grandeur-can-reverse-the-form-with-grendisar-for-ryan-moore

Re: Flat Racing > Saturday March 14th 3:05 Lingfield - Tenor (33/1 BetVictor) 1pt Win Think Tenor looks the value of the field here, my selection has been running in Meydan of late and the one that beat him lto went on to run well behind Prince Bishop and African Story, so that run looks a bit better than it did at the time. John Ryan brought Ocean Tempest back from Dubai last year with that one hit the ground winning the Lincoln and I would not be surprised if Tenor is primed to run a big race today. He will probably need to run something close to a career best to win but I don't think that is impossible as he has ideal conditions.