NBA Wed. 4th May.

Washington @ Chicago under 205 Since '99, League: 6-15 under (-5.8) home fav when series tied 2-2, if total 180+ (1-1 this season) 1-8 under (-10.3) if total 190+ The Dallas/Houston game ruined the perfect trend, but this game is a bit more 'conventional'. (ie. both teams winning on their home court.)...Besides in the Houston game there were staggering 74 FT's!! and it only went over by 5 points. Chicago know they can't win in a shootout, so it's back to what got them into the play-offs in the first place...holding teams to 41.5% shooting at home @ 91.6 ppg.

Re: NBA Wed. 4th May. I think there were 91 FT's in the Spurs/Nuggets game. Now that really was bonkers. The game just went on for hours. The really strange thing was that the Spurs actually made most of them. Denver are a very good team, but i still think the Spurs will win it all. The only team who i think can beat them are the Suns. If the refs carry on calling the games like this(and it looks like they will) then it plays into the hands of the Suns. Even so i'll still take the Spurs. Whether it be Miami or Detroit in the finals i think they'll win fairly comfortably. And i think the Suns would beat either of them too. But then what do i know i was sure Boston would beat Indiana last night.:loon .